Check out the Corporate Challenge Participation
Update (as of 2/28/13)
What is the Corporate Challenge?
The Corporate Challenge is a friendly competition among area businesses and organizations and a fun way to promote fitness, teambuilding, and healthy lifestyles at work. Businesses will create teams and compete to see who can achieve the highest employee participation rate in Festival Foods Grandad Half Marathon events and earn bragging rights as the healthiest organization in La Crosse! All events qualify under the Corporate Challenge.
Any business, profit or non-profit, and all employees, full or part-time, may participate in the Corporate Challenge. Based on size, your business will be recognized in one of the following divisions:
- Small Company: < 25 employees
- Medium Company: 25 - 99 employees
- Large Company: 100 - 499 employees
- X-Large company: 500+ employees
Why sign up?
Studies have shown over and over again the benefits of workplace wellness programs for both employees and employers. Healthy lifestyle choices, team-building throughout the workplace, and increased goodwill for your organization are all reasons to be a part of the Corporate Challenge. All profits from the Festival Foods Grandad Half Marathon benefit local charities so it’s a great way to support our community. Plus it’s just fun! Apart from the main participation competition, the Corporate Challenge provides opportunities for other fun contests throughout the year.
- Awards will be given to 1 winning team from each division
- Winners in the Small, Medium and Large divisions are based on the percentage of participation by employees at your workplace
- Winners in the X-Large division will be based on raw numbers, not percentages
- While family and friends are encouraged to participate, only company employees may be counted for points in the Corporate Challenge
- Each team must designate a captain who will serve as the liaison between the company and the Festival Foods Grandad Half Marathon. Download the Team Captain’s Guide for more info and tips on how to promote the Corporate Challenge within your organization
How can I register my business?
Download the Corporate Challenge Team Registration Form, provide the requested information and send it back to us.
For more information: email email@example.com or call (608) 789-7304
Thank you to all of our 2012 Corporate Chalenge Team participants!
Mayo Clinic Health Systems • Gundersen Lutheran • Riverside Center, LLC • Trane Company • Festival Foods • CenturyLink • La Crosse School District • Altra Credit Union • Volk Field CRTC • Marine Credit Union • Onalaska School District • Sparta School District • Ho-Chunk Nation • UWL • Mathy Construction • Reinhart FoodService • Viterbo • Western Technical College • St. Rose Convent • State Bank Financial • Clason Buick GMC • Citizen’s State Bank • Walgreens • West Salem School District • Main Street Ingredients • Crescent Printing Company • WKBT • McDonalds • La Crosse Radio Group • Pepsi of La Crosse • Endodontic Specialists • Arndt, Buswell & Thorn • Firefighters’ Credit Union • HAB, Inc. • Matt’s Auto Repair
« go back